Small farmers in India usually perform rice transplanting manually. Not surprisingly, it requires a great amount of time and effort When we have embraced technology in almost every aspect of our lives, it’s time we welcomed it into the world of rice transplanting, too!
Mahindra rice transplanters are affordable and easy to use and they help farmers overcome their challenges on the field. The mechanized Mahindra paddy transplanters take the drudgery out of transplanting and enable farmers to work faster in the field. Moreover, they enable uniformity in the space between rows, plant-to-plant distance, and depth. Our transplanters come with an automatic float adjustment mechanism. The ergonomic design offers maximum comfort to the user.
Here are a few more benefits of using Mahindra rice transplanters.
1. We understand that hiring additional skilled resources can be challenging and expensive for many small farmers. Using the Mahindra paddy transplanters, you can perform the transplant function skillfully and comfortably on your own.
2. Transplanting with our rice transplanter is as gentle secure as doing so by hand.
3. A great advantage you have with our rice transplanters is that you can transplant rice seedlings as young as 2-3 weeks old as compared to the older seedlings required for manual transplanting. The former cope better with the shock of transplantation and develop a root system faster than the latter.
4. Mahindra rice transplanters enable you to transplant with uniform and accurate depth. Using the Hydraulic Auto Sensing and Float Mechanism allows you to transplant at the same depth regardless of the condition of the field. You can also adjust the depth settings. Uniform transplanting ensures uniform growth across the field and a bountiful yield.
5. With rice transplanter machines from Mahindra, farmers can maintain uniform distances between plants and rows. Equal row-to-row spacing and plant-to-plant distance are very crucial for the growth of the plant. They ensure that every plant gets adequate nutrients, proper sunlight, and sufficient air flow. These result in a healthier crop and higher productivity per acre.
Choose between the Mahindra walk-behind transplanter and the Mahindra Planting Master Paddy 4RO with 4WD and power steering.
The MAHINDRA PLANTING MASTER HM 200 LX comes with a European design that enables Indian farmers to reduce labor costs and increase efficiency.
The MAHINDRA PLANTING MASTER PADDY 4RO is a first of its kind Indian rice transplanter that promises quick and sustained transplantation.