INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Mahindra Tractors Dealer Online Meeting.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile device or a digital tablet.
- Personal is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, can identify such person.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Mahindra Tractors, accessible from https://www.mahindratractor.com
- You or Your means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using Our Service, We collect the following Personal Data, from you directly, that We consider necessary for achieving the purpose of providing You with the Service:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
You are under no obligation to provide Your Personal Data that We ask You for. However, if You do not provide Your Personal Data, You will not be able to access the Service.
When You use the Service, at the first step, it shall request Your permission to access the data stored in Your Device. You have to mandatorily answer by clicking either “I agree” or “I do not agree”. Accordingly, You may proceed further.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a Device, We may collect certain information automatically, which includes the type of Device You use, Your Device unique ID, the IP address of Your Device, Your operating system of Your Device, the type of Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through Your Device.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Most of the Cookies used in this Service are so-called session Cookies. They are automatically deleted once You leave the Application or Website. On the other hand, persistent Cookies remain on Your Device until You delete them in Your browser. We use persistent Cookies to recognise You when You visit this Application or Website the next time.
If You want to control the Cookies installed on Your Device, You can modify Your browser settings so that it notifies You when the Application or Website wants to install a Cookie or You can block Cookies altogether. You can also delete Cookies that have already been installed on your Device. Refer to the 'Help' function within Your browser for more information on how to do these things.
Please note, however, that disabling Cookies might affect Your online experience and/or prevent You from taking full advantage of Our Service.
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We will process Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to ensure this Service and its features are made available to you;
- to maintain and monitor the usage of Our Service;
- to identify you and to communicate with you;
- to detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other suspicious activity;
- to enforce Our terms and conditions;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user;
- to ensure the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service;
- to provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information;
- to attend and manage Your requests to Us;
- to use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience; and
- As otherwise described to you at the time of collection of Your Personal Data.
We endeavour to collect only such information from you that is reasonably necessary to perform services for you or to respond to Your queries.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
We can only use Your Personal Data if We have a legal basis for doing so. We process Your Personal Data provided by you either (i) on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interest to achieve the purposes set out above; or (ii) on the basis of the necessity for the performance of the contract We have concluded with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into such an agreement; or (iii) on the basis of the necessity to comply with legal obligations to which We are subject; or (iv) if we process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, we will ask for your consent in a separate process unless you have provided Your Personal Data on Your own by voluntarily signing in for the Service.
SHARE OR TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We share or disclose Your Personal Data only when necessary to provide Our Service or conduct our business operations. As far as this is necessary for the purpose set out above, We will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service or to contact You.
- With business partners: We may share Your Personal Data with Our business partners involved in the Service support and delivery.
- Public authorities: This includes government agencies, law enforcement and other public authorities which may include such authorities outside your country of residence.
Some of the recipients referred to above may be located or process personal data outside of Your country. The level of data protection in another country may not be equivalent to the one in Your country. Therefore, We only transfer Your Personal Data to recipients that have an adequate level of data protection or We take measures to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period (1 month), except when this Data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your rights in connection with Your Personal Data
We respect Your right to access and control Your Personal Data, and We will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete Your Personal Data.
In such cases, We will need you to respond with proof of Your identity before You can exercise these rights.
Please note that applicable law might require that We cannot comply with every request. We may be required to keep Your Personal Data due to statutory retention requirements despite your request for erasure.
Under applicable law, you have, among others, the rights (under the conditions set out in applicable law): (i) to check whether and what kind of Personal Data We hold about you and to request copies of such data, (ii) to request the correction, supplementation or deletion of Your Personal Data that is inaccurate or processed in non-compliance with applicable requirements, (iii) to request Us to restrict the processing of Your Personal Data, (iv) in certain circumstances to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of Your Personal Data or to revoke consent previously granted for the processing where such revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing until the revocation in which case the Company shall not provide the services for which the abovementioned Personal Data was sought, (v) to know the identities of third parties to which Your Personal Data are transferred, if so transferred, and (vi) to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Please address Your requests or questions concerning the processing of Your Personal
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Farm Equipment Sector,
1st Floor, Mahindra Towers,
Akurli Road, Kandivali (East),
Mumbai 400 101,
You can also contact Us by clicking on Contact Us link