Why Buy a Mahindra 275 DI XP Plus Tractor: Mileage, Features & Specs
The Indian Tractor market is unique—farmers are looking for an all-rounder tractor that satisfies all their needs while being affordable and powerful. One such tractor that meets the demands of Indian farmers is the Mahindra 275 DI XP Plus with a rugged exterior, powerful engine, low fuel economy, and low maintenance costs. Here’s more about this Mahindra tractor.
MAHINDRA 275 DI XP PLUS TRACTOR: OVERVIEW
The Mahindra 275 DI XP Plus offers the best of both worlds—unmatched performance and lowest fuel economy in its segment. It is driven by an ELS diesel engine that produces adequate power to handle all kinds of implements and farming operations without breaking a sweat.
Plus, it has a rugged exterior that can withstand the most challenging weather conditions. Whether you use this Mahindra tractor in the hills of the Himalayas or a Maharashtrian paddy field—there is no need to worry about the tractor getting damaged because of the climate or soil conditions.
It even comes with high-tech hydraulics that allow you to handle heavy implements and haulage without overloading the tractor or requiring you to front-load the tractor with cement bags.
We also offer an industry-first 6-year warranty so you can use the tractor to its full potential without worrying about expensive repairs or breakdowns.
MAHINDRA 275 DI XP PLUS: MILEAGE
The Mahindra 275 DI XP Plus offers the best-in-class fuel economy, but how does it do that? It’s because of its engine design, tune, and transmission.
The diesel engine is long-stroke, so the piston travels farther during each stroke than standard-stroke engines, producing more torque at lower RPMs. Next, it is tuned to optimize the air-fuel mixture for combustion, using the lowest amount of fuel to spark the combustion process.
The engine is then mated to a partial constant mesh transmission that lowers the power loss to the wheels from the engine. This ensures that the power produced by the engine reaches the wheels without any substantial loss, allowing the engine to run at even slower speeds.
MAHINDRA 275 DI XP PLUS: FEATURES
Mileage and low maintenance costs add terrific value to the tractor, but without the right features, those are not enough. But with the Mahindra 265 DI XP Plus, you don’t need to worry about that. This tractor comes with various features that make your farming easier, such as the following:
- An ELS DI engine that produces adequate power for all farming operations, thus working more and faster in the toughest conditions and applications
- A slick constant mesh transmission that ensures maximum torque output at low RPMs while making the driving experience more comfortable for you
- An advanced ADDC hydraulic system that is highly precise so that you can use various modern implements with ease; plus, it maintains the depth and height of the implement throughout the farming operations automatically
- Multi-disc oil-immersed brakes that offer braking performance that’s instant and safe while being long-lasting and low on maintenance
- Comfortable ergonomics and other creature comforts, such as a comfortable seat, easy reach levers, LCD cluster panel, etc., that make your farming experience comfortable and stress-free
- Bow-type front axle that offers better balance in the field and an easy and consistent turning motion, so you can drive through the toughest terrains without worrying about getting stuck or tipping over
- Dual-acting power steering that makes your driving experience comfortable and easy so you can work longer and farther than ever before
- Large 13.6 x 28 tyres that are suitable for all soil types, offering better traction and less slippage in your daily farming operations
- A machine that can handle all kinds of modern Mahindra implements like the single axle trailer, harrow, tipping trailer, half cage wheels, scraper, digger and planter, thresher, and many more
MAHINDRA 275 DI XP PLUS: SPECIFICATIONS
Specifications are where the Mahindra 275 Di XP Plus Tractor does not hold back, either. Here are the specifications of this tractor:
- Engine type: 3-cylinder ELS DI engine
- Engine cooling: Water cooled
- Engine power: 27.6 kW (37 HP)
- Maximum torque: 136 Nm
- Maximum power rated torque: 117 Nm
- Maximum PTO power: 24.5 kW (32.9 HP)
- Rated RPM: 2100 r/min
- Transmission: Partial constant mesh
- Clutch type: Single clutch with optional dual clutch with RCRPTO
- Gearbox: 8 forward + 2 reverse
- Steering type: Manual steering with optional dual-acting power steering
- Rear tyre: 13.6 x 28 with optional 12.4 x 28
- Ground speeds: 2.8 kmph to 28.5 kmph (forward) and 3.9 kmph to 11.4 kmph (reverse)
- Hydraulic pump flow: 29.5 l/m
- Hydraulic lifting capacity: 1480 kg
MAHINDRA 275 DI XP PLUS: PRICE
Despite offering many high-end features, the Mahindra 275 DI XP Plus is one of the best value-for-money tractors in the sub-40 HP tractor segment.
Make your farming operations more efficient, improve production yield, and reduce your reliance on manual labor with the Mahindra 275 DI XP Plus. Contact Your Nearest Mahindra Dealer to get the tractor price & see Mahindra 275 DI XP Plus in action today!